Are You A Believer in Prophetic Dreams?In the science world, it is believed that psychic powers do not exist. Scientists rationalize that dreams that seemingly come true may actually be a suggestion or guide for you to follow, thus making it seem as if the dream is coming true. You are willing it to be true. Another argument is that you may have a tendency to self-edit your dream to match the outcome. Because dreams are so easily forgotten, your memory of the dream may not be accurate. Yet another theory is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information faster that your conscious mind. Your mind is able to see what will happen based on information that it has already collected.
- Why Do Some Dreams Recur?
- What Are Nightmares in your dreams?
- Lucid Dream & How to Lucid Dream?
- Daydreams of you
- Dreams during pregnancy of woman
- The Importance Of Dream of your life
- The Sleep Cycle & The Stages Of Sleep
- Remembering Your Dreams
- Dream in history of mankind
- Dream facts and tidbits in life of you
- Dreams of Babies
- Dreams of Children
- False Awakening Dreams
- Healing Dreams
Having a prophetic dream suggests that you are experiencing anxiety and that you are expressing a desire for certainty in the future. You are looking to your dream to help you make an important decision or to reassure you that you are on the right path.
Type of Prophetic Dreams:Prophetic or psychic dreams can be classified into the following categories:
- Apparitions: These dreams involve the deceased. The dead appear in dream to deliver an important message.
- Clairaudient Dreams: These dreams involve hearing voices or sounds that are extremely distinct and clear. The voices appear from out of no where. Sometimes you do not know the source of the voice or the sounds. It is important to pay attention to the message.
- Clairvoyant Dreams: Such dreams are so defined when you are dreaming of something that is happening at the exact same time in a real life situation.
- Empathic Dreams: You are deeply moved by an event in your dream, but you do not know why. You experience clear and sympathetic feelings and sensations. This type of dreams usually occur amongst families, couples or very close friends.
- Shared Dreams: When you and someone close to you have the same dream on the same night, then you have experienced a share dream. Such dreams occur due to the extremely close connection to one another.
- Telepathic Dreams: These dreams involve a message that is being delivered via the dream realm. You are able to connect to someone else’s thoughts through a dream. Such dreams occurs with someone who you are close to.
- Warning Dreams: As the description suggests, these dreams forewarn of something bad happening to you in the future. Such dreams give you the opportunity to alter the outcome.
Copyright Go To Dreams
Source of Dreammood
Tips: If you can't find, please ASK?