- Dream about Money
- Dream about Dogs
- Dream about Ghosts
- Dream about Blood
- Dream about Test
- Dream about Teeth
- Dream about Naked
- Dream about Flying
- Dream about Water
- Dream about Falling
- Dream about Death
- Dream about Cheating
- Dream about Snakes
- Dream about Chase
Dream about Fighting & Fighting dreams meaningTo dream that you are trying to fight, but cannot throw your arms as hard as you want signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence in some area of your waking life. You are unsure of your next move. This dream may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state.
RESEARCH INTO FIGHTING DREAMS Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a “fighting” dream may simply capture your feeling that “I am having to battle against my fathers low opinion of me” and so the “fight” may translate into the word “battle” and is also highly linked to the fathers low opinion of him. The dream simply uses the fight to portray this everyday struggle in the dreamers life. In practice fight dreams can translate into many words such as “struggle”,”working relentlessly” and “confrontation”. Try reading the full list below and see which of these words seems most relevant in your life right now.
KEYWORDS FOR FIGHTING DREAMS?
This section will give you an insight into virtually any fighting dream. Think how any of these key phrases feature in your thoughts right now. How would you use any of these phrases to describe a key emotion yesterday?
- – “working relentlessly” (if you put 100 hundred percent effort into something then you are fighting)
- – “someone having no confidence in you” (If someone does not believe in you then you have to put in twice the effort to get respect. Its a constant “struggle” (fight) to be accepted)
- – “ill health” (All forms of severe illness can test us to our very limits – people use the phrase “battling against” an illness)
- – “struggle” (who did you have to struggle with yesterday?)
- – “suffering physical pain” (are you fighting against the terrible effects of some disease? What illness or affliction has left you worn down? )
- – “traumatised” (have you been reliving some bad memory? )
- – “difficult relationship” (you fight for a relationship)
- – “confrontation” (is your fighting dream simply replaying some confrontation from yesterday)
- – “continuous problems” (if a problem keeps emerging continuously we feel as if its a fight or battle)
- – “depression” (you are obviously fighting against an illness which is eating away at you)
- – “100 percent effort” (anything involving real effort is like a fight because fights consume all our strength)
- – “determination” (because if you are prepared to fight then this shows your determination – its a related emotion)
- – “continual bickering” (any continuous problem makes us feel as if we are fighting a battle)
- – “battling” (who or what were you battling against yesterday?)
- – “unwillingness to accept failure” (If you will never accept defeat then sometimes you will struggle against all the odds.)
- – “thinking that the world is against you” (if you feel everything is against you then it can easily trigger a fighting dream)
- – “arguing” (simply put arguments are a kind of metaphorical fight)
- – “work tension” (work problems are a large source of our tension and stress)
- – “a demanding job” (is work a constant struggle to meet deadlines? Is work a very cut throat environment?)
- – “fighting to keep relationship going” (do you value a relationship and have you been putting all your effort into saving it)
- – “bitterness” (are you emotionally bitter – fighting a battle that is already lost? Have you been finding it difficult to accept something?)
- – “feeling that you are going crazy” (Is it a real struggle to keep going in life? Is your poor mental health draining you? )
- – “prejudice” (if a world does not accept us then we fight a battle against prejudice and injustice)
- – “fighting” (of course did you get involved in an actual fight yesterday or did you see someone fight? How would you use the word fight in describing your emotions yesterday)
- – “believing in a cause” (we fight for what we believe in)
Dreams can link to very sophisticated thoughts. Take for instance the following dream – “There was a Roman army fighting some ancient battle. They were stuck along a long road fighting in this confined space fighting a defensive rearguard action. Also there are these wild dogs or wolves snapping away”. In real life the dreamer was trying to fight to keep a relationship going. This was proving very difficult and almost impossible. Most dreams simply capture how we feel so if we look at our own thoughts then we can usually deduce a dreams meaning. In real life the dreamer was not willing to give up on this woman as he felt she was destined to him. We know that the fighting dream probably symbolises his fight to keep the relationship going but we can deduce other things. Really the dream captures this exact thought – “I am fighting to keep the relationship going but its a real struggle. I am not willing to give up though as I think she is destined for me”. So really the fighting dream symbolises his unwillingness to give up but his realisation that he was losing the battle. Fighting dreams then can therefore suggest that you are fighting against all the odds.
To dream of fighting represents conflict and confrontation. Inner struggle with difficult emotions, with other people, or life situations. Resistance or trying to prove yourself. Experiencing intense bitterness or jealousy. Feeling that all your energy is required to achieve a goal. Heightened emotional state during an argument. Feeling that people don’t like you or are trying you with an unwelcoming attitude. Feeling that people have turned on you. Resisting addiction.
…and moreDream about Fighting & Fighting dreams meaning
Alternatively, fighting in a dream may reflect your attempt to cope with trauma or fight back against your problems. An unwillingness to put up with a problem anymore or accept poor treatment in some way. Standing up for yourself.
To see other people fighting may represent aspects of yourself that are in conflict with each other. Competing beliefs, objectives, or areas of your life. Conflicting values.
Fighting may also reflect conflict in waking life with friends, family, or other people.
To dream of fighting to stay alive may reflect feelings of desperation to stay relevant. Experiencing an intense jealous conflict in waking life. Feeling threatened by someone or something is trying to force failure or embarrassment for you. Confronting people that resent you. Fighting a serious illness or trying to desperately keep your job. Struggling to resist failure. Resisting or struggling against someone you feel is a terrible person. Struggling against an illness.
To dream of dogs fighting may reflect intense or emotional arguments. It may also reflect your feelings about a fight you are expecting. Intense hatred or anger towards another. Possibly a reflection of people trying to defend themselves emotionally. A conflict of differing loyalties. Ongoing bickering.
- Example: A man dreamed of fighting to stay alive. In waking life he was confronting a very serious illness.
- Example 2: A woman dreamed of fighting with her mother. In waking life she had gotten into a big argument with her mother and got thrown out of the family home.
- Example 3: A woman dreamed of fighting with a man at her work. In waking life she was having problems with this man in the workplace.
- Example 4: A woman dreamed of fighting zombies. In waking life she was struggling to fight feelings of boredom in her relationship.
- Example 5: A man dreamed of fighting demons. In waking life he was struggling to improve himself spiritually by resisting bad habits and addictions that held his life back.
Standing on the sidelines and watching other people fight indicates that the troubles of others may spill over into your life.
A dream of war indicates an inner battle.
The dreamer needs to look within and see what it is that’s keeping them from getting anywhere. Other symbols in the dream might help.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Fight Fighting tends to be a masculine response to a problem so in a man’s dream he may well be attempting to deal with his own reactions.In a woman’s dream she will be developing her own assertiveness and must decide whether her actions are appropriate. You might like to consult the…
- Fight To dream that you engage in a fight, denotes that you will have unpleasant encounters with your business opponents, and law suits threaten you.To see fighting, denotes that you are squandering your time and money.For women, this dream is a warning against slander and gossip.For a young woman to see…
- Fight A fight in dreams is quite literally a spiritual conflict. We need to work out where and why there is a conflict and perhaps deal with it in a subtle way.
- Fight If we dream that we are in a fight, it usually indicates that we are confronting our need for independence. We may also need to express our anger and frustration and the subconscious desire to hurt a part of ourselves. We also may wish to hurt someone else, although this…
- Fight To fight back is a natural defence mechanism, so when we are feeling threatened in our everyday lives, we will often dream of taking that situation one stage further and fighting it out.To throw a punch in a dream is to recognize our own distress or aggression.To be punched is…
- Fight In a dream, a fight means deception, betrayal, misleading or trickery.A fight in a dream also means inflation and rising prices, plague, food lines, adversities or stress.If a soldier sees himself engaged in a battle in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits and a rewarding success. Fighting…
- Losing a fight (Defeat; Depression) Losing a fight in a dream means joy. Losing a fight in a dream also could mean vanquishing one’s enemy if they are compatible. Otherwise, the winner of a fight is a dream denotes the loser in wakefulness.(Also see Defeat)
- Food Fight If you dream about a food fight, you are having trouble with your friendships.
- FIst fight (See Punch)
- Prize Fight To see a prize fight in your dreams, denotes your affairs will give you trouble in controlling them.
Searches related to dream about fightingdream dictionary fighting
dream about fighting with a friend
dream about fighting with ex boyfriend
dream about fighting with mom
dream about fighting with boyfriend
dream about fighting someone you hate
dream about fighting with girlfriend
dream about fighting with best friend
recurring dreams about fighting
fighting in my dream
dream dictionary fighting
what does it mean if you dream about fighting
dream moods feces
what does getting shot in a dream mean
Copyright Go To Dreams – Dreams dictionary
Source of Dreammood, Dreamedictionary, Dreamsymbolism
Tips: If you can't find, please ASK?