- Concepts of Self refer to the types or number of roles you play in your dreams.
- Concepts of other people are the roles other people play in your dreams. Consider your feelings toward them and how you interact with them.
- Concepts of the world represent the dream surrounding and landscape. The adjectives you use to describe your dreamscape is how you view the world.
- Concepts of impulses, prohibitions and penalties indicate your behavior and how it is ruled by impulses and punishment.
- Concepts of problems and conflicts symbolize your struggles, issues and problems you are facing in your waking life. These dream try to offer insight and resolution to your conflicts.
Copyright Go To Dreams
Source of Dreammood
Tips: If you can't find, please ASK?