- Dream about Test
- Dream about Teeth
- Dream about Naked
- Dream about Flying
- Dream about Water
- Dream about Falling
- Dream about Death
- Dream about Cheating
- Dream about Snakes
- Dream about Chase
Dream about Blood & Blood dreams meaningTo dream that you are drinking blood indicates that you have a fresh burst of vitality and power. If you dream that you are coughing blood, then it represents wasted energy. You are spending too much time on counterproductive activities.
The importance of dreams is not in the symbols themselves but in the emotions and situations that we associate with them. Therefore blood in a dream could be a way of your mind saying “he is CRUEL” or “I have to be CRUEL” because if you draw blood then it may suggest CRUELTY
BLOOD IN DREAMS:Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a “blood” dream may simply translate into the word “suffering” and the dream captures the feeling “I have been suffering a lot after that cruel comment”.
KEYWORDS CONNECTED TO BLOOD DREAMSIn practice blood has several symbolic meanings. Try to think how the following words and phrases link into your feelings right now. Then try to write down sentences which capture your key feelings and intuitions right now.Here is the full list of key words.
- “relationship problems” (relationships can turn nasty as we inflict pain and suffering. Cruel comments will be turned into physical pain and blood in dreams.)
- “depression” (blood can link to deep emotions and with that depression. The blood in your dream could symbolise the endless suffering within your own mind)
- “appalling health” (Blood can symbolise the appalling health issues that you are battling with. Of course the blood symbolises the emotional toll that illness is having on you)
- “upset” (Were you seriously upset last night?)
- “shock” (Dreams compare situations which are different but in some way comparable. Blood dreams will often be linked to bad comments or feelings. Your blood dream may simply be your minds way of saying “I was really shocked”. The blood then depicts the deep impact on you)
- “very unsettled/uncomfortable ” (A blood dream maybe your minds way of saying “I feel unsettled”. Why? Because if you were bleeding then of course you would feel unsettled and uncomfortable)
- “rejection” (Blood of course links to the emotional issues within us. Rejection can be at the heart of a dream filled with blood and pain. Have you become inconsolable by a relationship breaking up?)
- “cruelty” (Blood is often a measure of the seriousness of something. It may indicate that someone’s cruelty was quite intentional serious)
- “unhappy” (Blood is symbolic of the deep and continuous wounds which your mind is dwelling on)
- “constant arguments” (Are you constantly arguing? If so then your blood dream portrays the continuous toll the tension is having on you)
- “offended” (Blood can link to cruel comments. Feeling offended is quite similar. This may link to cruel comments which were not necessarily intended. It may show that you are wondering if the intention was to offend you. Many dreams are linked to our body language and our attempts to read the signals which people send out. Did you feel offended by something? Did you intend to offend someone? Are you worried that someone may have taken some remark in the wrong way? Situations like these may give rise to a dream. Your dream in such cases has simple meanings linked to these key concerns e.g. “I hope I did not offend him”)
- “witness an accident” (have you just witnessed an accident? Did you see someone deeply distressed because of health reasons? Blood in your dreams could indicate the seriousness of this incident. Obviously the incident had an impact on you. It may have distressed you or made you think of your own mortality)
- “very strict” (If you break the rules do you fear the consequences?)
- “unable to trust” (The root cause of a blood dream maybe your inability to trust someone. It is probably symbolic of the hurt inflicted in the past. Blood implies that these old wounds are still open)
- “sympathy” (At the heart of a blood dream maybe your wish for sympathy. You are opening hurting because of something but others do not see your wounds. Your pain (portrayed by the blood) goes unnoticed.)
- “blame” (Blood dreams portray emotional hurts and so it may connect with anything that causes hurt. Did you feel hurt or wounded by someone blaming you for something? Did you not like to blame someone yesterday for something? Did you wish to inflict emotional pain on someone by blaming them. Anything like this may have triggered your dream)
- “bleeding in real life” (Have you been bleeding in real life? dreams can be literal symbols so the blood may simply represent that real life blood. Perhaps it shows your worries connected to this bleeding)
- “cheating” (Cheating inflicts deep wounds on you and makes it difficult for you to really trust again)
- “a woman’s period” (dreams may have very simple meanings. Blood in a dream may link in some way to a woman’s period and some thoughts about that)
- “extreme pressure” (Blood is linked to many situations like relationship problems or hurtful comments but in truth it links to all tough situations. So a blood dream may depict any situation where you are under extreme pressure)
- “failure” (Blood is linked to all kinds of negativity and a failure could trigger a blood dream. Dreams link to emotional pain and a failure is a cruel blow to our feelings)
- “confrontational” (Was there a serious confrontation yesterday? Blood shows that this confrontation was quite serious and people intended to “draw blood”.)
- “stirred up emotions” (Dreams can depict the reality of our emotions. In such cases a blood dream portrays the emotional hurts and problems which are within your mind.)
- “having a tough time generally” (Are you having a tough time generally? )
- “macho culture” (Blood in a dream may associate with any confrontation. You maybe subjected to a macho culture which systematically tries to toughen people up. Your dream maybe connected with some thoughts connected to this macho atmosphere)
- “feeling lonely” (Blood links to emotional pain and one specific example of this is loneliness. So blood maybe your dreams way of saying “I feel lonely”)
- “exploited” (Did you feel exploited yesterday?)
- “traumatic” (The root source of a blood dream maybe some deep trauma from the past. This is still drawing blood in an emotional sense)
- “upsetting rumour” (Blood is associated with emotional pain of all kinds. If you have been upset by some rumour then blood maybe your minds way of expressing that pain)
- “split with boyfriend” (If you have split with a boyfriend or girlfriend then your mind is dwelling on all the emotional pain. Do you continue to feel a sense of rejection?)
- “humiliated” (Blood in a dream implies that a comment or confrontation has drawn blood (emotionally speaking). If you felt humiliated your dream probably captures this specific feeling)
- “fearing the worst” (In what way are you fearing the worst? If you can think of something then the dream may capture )
- “abused” (Did you feel abused yesterday? Did you feel as if someone wanted to draw blood and enjoyed inflicting emotional pain on you)
- “intimidated” (Was someone very intimidating yesterday? Dreams do not link to the facts of any situation they show how you felt emotionally. Blood could indicate that someone intended to injure you? Or that you tend to do as you are told because you fear the person so much.)
- “wanting to enjoy life” (Blood can have positive meanings in dreams. If blood is connected to pain and suffering then its likely to have a negative meaning. Yet if the dream describes blood which pulses through your veins then maybe the meaning is more positive)
- “passion” (Blood can link to positive things. We talk about the blood pulsing through our veins to describe the passion we have been feeling. Dreams use such an analogy)
- “wanting to prevent suffering” (Blood is associated with pain and suffering so a blood dream maybe your minds way of saying you wish to prevent this)
- “premonition of something bad” (Some people believe in premonitions. There seems to be evidence that this is possible. Blood could link to a premonition of something bad about to happen.)
Negatively, blood reflects some aspect of yourself or area of your life that is losing energy or vitality. Either emotional pain, upsets, or situation caused by excessive drives or behavior. This usually appears in dreams as bleeding, seeing pools of blood, or being covered in blood. Feeling like a loser for having lost something. Negative remarks made that cause others pain. Feeling that you don’t matter. Illness or the painful loss of a relationship. Serious damage to your confidence.
Dream about Blood & Blood dreams meaningPositively, blood reflects vitality, strength, and success. You are confronting problems, getting ahead, or feeling strong. This may appear in dreams as the blood of enemies, blood pumping through your veins, or wounds that don’t bleed.
To dream of bleeding represents some area of your life that is losing strength, vigor, and vitality. The body part that bleeds represents the area of your life that is losing strength. To dream of bleeding that won’t stop may reflect a traumatic experience that you have difficulty getting over.
To dream of being covered in blood may represent conflict in a relationship or social setting. The blood on you reflecting the results of fighting, viciousness, or attacks on others as you attempt to assert yourself. Being covered in blood may also represent your sense of loss, either your own of someone else’s.
To dream of feet bleeding represents some issue in your life that is effecting your moral foundation, or principles.
To dream of having blood on your hands reflects feelings of guilt or responsibility for your actions.
To dream of blood being totally drained from the body represents some issue in your life that is totally draining you of power, strength, or confidence.
To dream of blood on the walls represents lingering feeling about a loss or failure. You may be be unable to stop thinking about a difficulty that you overcame or a traumatic experience you’ve endured. Negatively, you may be unable to get your mind of your involvement in a bad situation.
Alternatively, dreams about blood may reflect issues with women’s menstrual periods. It’s not uncommon for women to dream of messy blood scenario’s when they have accidental bleeding. Women may also dream of bloody rivers while having their periods.
Example: A young woman dreamed of winning a sports competition against another woman who seemed afraid of blood. In waking life she had overcome her fear of telling her parents that she had failed her second year of university. The fear of blood in the dream may have reflected her fear of making her parents angry about her failure at school.
Example 2: A woman dreamed of being annoyed to see blood coming out of a garbage bag with a dead body she just chopped up. In waking life she bothered by having having to care about her ex-boyfriend’s feelings after having broken up with him.
Example 3: A young man dreamed of seeing two sharks fighting and one of them made the other bleed. In waking life he manipulated two friends into attacking each other verbally and noticed one friend got his feelings hurt.
Example 4: A woman dreamed of seeing herself bleeding. In waking life she had just broken up with her boyfriend. The bleeding may have reflected her feelings of pain of losing someone she loved. Feeling like a loser for having lost her boyfriend.
Example 5: A woman dreamed of being covered in blood. In waking life she had cancer and felt that her life was doomed.
BleedingTo dream of bleeding represents some area of your life that is losing strength, vigor, and vitality. The body part that bleeds represents the area of your life that is losing strength.
To dream of bleeding that won’t stop may reflect a traumatic experience that you have difficulty getting over.
To dream of bleeding from your leg represents awareness of your independence being lost. Your ability to do things for yourself is slowly being weakened.
MenstruationTo dream of menstruation or being on your period represents a problem or unpleasant life situation that requires your full attention. Something you have to attend to, or a problem that can’t be ignored. Feeling uncomfortable doing anything except taking care of a problem you have. Unpleasant moment of taking time off to deal with personal issues. Not feeling good noticing you have to care about something you don’t want to.
Negatively, dreaming menstruation could be a sign that you are too preoccupied with dealing with problem to the point of ignoring something good happening in your life. Ignoring opportunities because you want your problem perfectly taken care of first. Feeling jealousy that you have to deal with a problem with nobody else does. Feeling that you have lose or that losing is normal. Not enjoying being single, unemployed, or broke while trying your best to resolve it.
To dream of getting your period and not being happy about it may reflect frustration with needing to take time to deal with problems when you are eager make progress. Feeling held back by frustrating delays. Not getting to enjoy yourself when it may feel important to do so. Not feeling good about yourself when other people are. Feelings of being unattractive or unexciting.
To dream of your period ending represents feelings that requiring attentive care or undivided attention to a particular waking life situation is no longer important. Feeling “in the clear” or that problem requiring a timeout is over. Feeling more confident, free, or beautiful than usual.
To dream of your period being late may reflect feelings of surprise that an unpleasant moment or disappointment that you expected isn’t occurring. To dream of your period being late, but eventually occurring may reflect a temporary state of optimism that something better or different was going to happen in your life. Negatively, it may be a sign that you are deluding yourself with optimism.
To dream of period blood dripping on your head may represent feelings of total embarrassment that you have to think about an irresponsible person’s problem. A shocking reversal of good luck. Humiliation or disgust at having to put up with someone else’s problem when you don’t feel you should have to.
To dream of performing oral sex on a woman during menstruation may represent feelings about highly unusual measures being taken to help someone during a very unpleasant or embarrassing moment of their lives. Negatively, it may reflect desperation to help someone.
Dreams of menstruation are common for pregnant women. This may reflect their feelings about the stress, frustration, and physical effects of the pregnancy being unpleasant and requiring a lot personal time off.
Example: A young man dreamed of a girl he had fallen in love with in waking life being on her period. In waking life he was enlisted in the military and frustrated that he couldn’t do anything to be with the girl until he finished serving his time. The menstruation period may have reflected his feelings about his military enlistment being an unpleasant problem needing attention and that kept him away from enjoying himself having a real relationship.
Example 2: A woman dreamed that her period was late by 3 weeks with no end in sight. In waking life she was beginning to feel unusually optimistic about finding a man as someone she liked repeatedly kept showing up in her life. Her period being unusually late may have reflected her feelings of increased confidence that this particular romantic encounter wasn’t going to end in disappointment like she usually expects.
Bloody HandsTo dream of having blood on your hands reflects feelings of guilt or responsibility for your actions.
TransfusionTo dream of a blood transfusion represents revitalization in some area of your life. You may be experiencing new energy, inspiration, or motivation.
…and moreDream about Blood & Blood dreams meaning
Dream Dictionary BloodWhen you see blood in real life, or in a dream, chances are you will almost immediately think of something negative. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that many dreams featuring blood indicate some type of conflict or distress will enter your life. On the other hand, if you are a woman, seeing blood once a month is perfectly normal. In fact, you may notice that dreams featuring blood may occur just a few days before the start of your menstrual period. Rather than seeing these dreams as foretelling some type of violence or distress, you may simply want to check your calendar first.
Blood Dream General MeaningIf you dream of bleeding, it can easily indicate that you feel drained of energy or some other type of personal resource. Even if you dream of donating blood, it may not be a positive indicator in the dream space. In a similar way, if you see others bleeding in a dream, it can indicate some type of conflict around them, or you will have one with them. On the other hand, if you are a woman, a dream of blood may naturally occur during your period, or just before it arrives. That said, you should not discount the fact that some type of hidden rivalry may exist in your life, or some other type of conflict that needs to be addressed. If this happens to occur before the commencement of a period, then you may still want to take a few days to asses the situation, rather than be concerned that you may have an overly emotional response.
How Blood Dream Symbol May Fit in Your LifeEven though blood can refer to a loss of energy caused by conflict, it can also point to places where you can reduce problems in your life In many cases, you may not even realize that certain situations are bothersome to you, and thus not realize why you are facing various obstacles in your life. Once you recognize these problems, it becomes possible to deal with them, and thus create outcomes more to your liking. At the very least, once you begin to learn how to control you own emotions, you will be one step closer to effectively managing the outbursts of others.
This is especially true if you are a woman and afraid of what your emotions will be like just before and during your period. Are you tired of being stigmatized for having “PMS”, or being overly emotional? Do you ever wonder if people can figure out where you are at in your cycle and take advantage of that? At the very least, when you dream of this symbol, you can begin looking for ways to turn their plans upside down. This may include working with anger control, or other methods that will enable you to recognize energy drains, as well as how to deal with them.
A Sample Blood Dream InterpretationConsider a situation where you are a male and suddenly find yourself in a fist fight. As you pound the daylights out of the other person, blood begins to spew all over the place. Finally, the other person falls to the ground and stops attacking you. Even though you are still angry, you call the police and tell them what happened. Apparently, the other person tried to rob you, but you were able to overcome them.
Once the police arrive, you take a good look at the perpetrator and find out that it is your boss. The police ask you some questions about your job, and you reveal that you do not feel you are making enough money. Even though it is not their usual role, the officer recommends that you look for a job at a new location that is opening up in your area. You thank the officer and walk way.
This particular dream indicates that you may not be on very good terms with your boss. If you truly are earning what you are worth, this conflict may be part of the problem. Rather than take the risk of an angry outburst causing problems, you may want to look for another job. Even though blood appearing in the dream is disturbing, you can rest assured that you will exit the situation better than you entered.
Searches related to Dream about Blooddream about menstruation
dream about bleeding
dream about blood clots
dream about menstrual blood
dream about blood coming out of mouth
dream about blood being drawn
dream about blood moon meaning
dream about blood on my hands
dream blood stone
dreaming about bleeding
meaning of blood in stool
seeing blood in dreams meaning
meaning of dreams blood stain
Copyright Go To Dreams – Dreams dictionary
Source of Dreamdictionary, Dreamdictionarynow,Dreammood
Tips: If you can't find, please ASK?